Ideas That Can Help You Ease Any Post-Party Cleanup in NYC
Organizing a house party can be pretty hectic and requires careful planning. After rejoicing in the evening with family and friends, people get exhausted and dread the cleaning chores. However, no one wants to face a pile of dirty dishes in the next morning. Post-party cleanup is a necessary evil, though it does not have to be a tiresome job anymore, and here is how.
- One should party with bio-degradable and disposable plate: Doing the dishes takes a lot of time and energy during the post-party cleanup phase. Take and toss cups and plates save a lot of valuable time and effort.
- Coasters and tablecloths: A fashionable and colorful tablecloth not only enhances the ambiance of the party but also protects the table from food stains. A tablecloth also takes care of the ugly water stains which refuse to disappear quickly. Coasters will do a similar job for such rooms, where putting a tablecloth on the furniture will not be appropriate or possible.
Maintaining Cleanliness at the Time of the Event
- Keeping a vacuum cleaner in standby mode: A powerful vacuum cleaner, preferably with an extended suction pipe and wheels, will accumulate all the scattered food in a jiffy.
- Garbage bags should be easily accessible: Putting enough number of garbage bags for all the rooms and also in the hallway will prevent the food from being littered. Using different color-coded bags for dry and waste recyclables is recommended. One can use perfumed ones also for managing stinky food odors.
- The magic of citrus: Rubbing lemon juice on the stained area will help getting rid of tough stains and will also deodorize the fabric. One can also pour a few drops of lime juice in baking soda water for preparing a more potent whitening solution. cleaning service bensonhurst is a home cleaning specialist who does such tasks.
- Beer time still not over: Many people have heard about beer shampoos, but the cleaning property of this liquor is not much known. It can efficiently clean stained and dirty rugs and carpets.
- For lipstick stains: Applying a half cup of white vinegar and warm, soapy water will remove the toughest lipstick stains from wine glasses.
- For floor scratches: High heels can damage the polyurethane hardwood flooring. Using a small amount of floor cleaner and then rubbing the area with a soft cloth will do the trick. cleaning service dyker heights is a professional home cleaning service which can be hired for such tedious jobs.
- For leftover wine: Nobody wants to throw away wine, however small quantity it may be. Freezing all the remaining wine in the ice cube tray will help the host to use it later in cooking.
- For melted candle wax: Putting a few ice cubes in a plastic bag, and then placing it on the affected area will make the wax so brittle, that it can be peeled off easily with a spatula. This will save the furniture from getting scratches that people often make while trying to scrape the wax with kitchen knives. maids broklyn is an expert home cleaning service that takes such household chores.