Spring Cleaning Services in NYC
The practice of extensively cleaning one’s house during springtime is known as spring cleaning. It is pretty much standard in countries with cold and harsh winters. This blog shares several tips and tricks to make the job of spring cleaning more manageable.
Kitchen Cleaning Tips
- The cutting board can be deodorized with vinegar or hydrogen peroxide
- Placing a bowl of water with a small amount of vinegar and a few drops of lemon juice and then microwaving it steam-cleans all the debris and also sanitizes the interiors
- Accumulate all the expired condiments and other food items from the refrigerator for easy disposal and clean the interiors
- Make soapy water and soak the removable knobs in them when cleaning the stove
- Apply firm pressure when wiping cabinets, stove top, fridge and the door handles
- A vintage serving tray can be put to use to organize frequently used utensils
TIP: One can call expert home cleaning solution providers like Diamond Maids in Park Slope for the aforementioned chores.
Living Room Cleaning Tips
- Floor surfaces and furniture should be thoroughly vacuumed
- One can make good use of storage baskets for arranging toys and books
- Decorating the interiors with plants like peace lilies or pothos will reduce the pollution level of the surroundings and will purify the air
- One should also remember to clean their decorative pillows properly
- Couches, carpets, and chairs should be wiped carefully with mild soapy water to remove accidental stains
- The blades of the ceiling fans should be adequately dusted, and glass lampshades should be washed with care
- Replace any non-functional light bulbs
- Use a finely bristled broom for hard floors to sweep small dirt particles with ease
- Do not forget to buy a dustpan with a rubber lining, if not already
- The baseboards should be cleaned with the help of dry or wet microfiber cloth to make the rooms sparkle instantly
- TIP: A homeowner can hire experienced home maid providers like Diamond Maid Services in Brooklyn for all the household tasks mentioned above.
Bedroom Cleaning Tips
- It is a smart move, to begin with the bed, which typically acts as the room’s focal point
- Sprinkling baking soda for at least half an hour on the mattress will eliminate all the allergens and then it should be vacuumed slowly
- One can make good use of a stylish coaster or a shallow, transparent dish for organizing everyday jewelry
- Pillows and sheets should be deep cleaned in hot water by selecting the heavy wash cycle
- Closets should be thoroughly checked and any unused, torn, or old clothes should be donated to make room for new apparel
- Clean the humidifier parts by rinsing them in a solution of water and hydrogen peroxide or vinegar
TIP: One can engage affordable maid consultancies like our Cleaning Lady in Dyker Heights for the aforementioned cleaning jobs.
Bathroom Cleaning Tips
- De-clutter the medicine shelf by removing expired medications and securely disposing of them
- Pre-soak shower liners and curtains in the washing machine to get rid of mold and mildew
- Baseboards should be wiped down thoroughly, and bath mats should be adequately washed for cleaning micro-organism growth in them
- Makeup brushes should be cleaned with baby shampoo or liquid soap, and the excess water should be wiped off before drying in the air
TIP: Any busy property owner can seek help from reliable home cleaning agencies like Diamond Maids in Brooklyn for all the household chores mentioned above.